How It Works
1. Fill out and submit an application through our secure online system.
2. Once we receive your application, we will be reaching out to gather relevant information about yourself and the unit.
3. Once all info is confirmed, we will reach out with the best rate and term for you. This is also a time to add any backend products such as warranties or GAP coverage.
4. Upon acceptance of the loan, we will send you all of your insurance information.
5. Time for signing! After we receive your signed loan documents, if everything is completed correctly it normally takes 2-3 business days for you to receive your funding in the form of a cashier’s check.
6. When funded, you will receive a follow up email from DLR Financial to make sure all is well!
Frequently Asked Questions
What information do I need to apply for a loan?
Supply info on the aircraft you are buying. In some cases we will need to see your tax returns and bank statements.
How long is my loan approval good for?
Loan approvals are good for 30 days.
How much do I have to put down on my aircraft?
Typically, 10% - 20%.
How long does the process take?
This process can 2 days or 2 weeks. It all depends on how responsive you are with us.
What is the maximum term available?
Max term is 20 years (240 months)
Can I get pre-approved for a loan?